Monday, May 23, 2011

Week 3: May 25, 2011

This Wednesday we will be searching Luke 9:57-62

Some questions for thought and discussion... whenever you can, try to use Scripture to support your answer.
1. What do you think Jesus meant by His answer to the first man?
2. What does it mean if I do have a place to lay my head?
3. What does it mean to go and bury one's father? Is Jesus anti-funeral?
4. What would happen if you started plowing and looked back?
5. Can I be in the kingdom of God and just not be fit for service?
6. Whats the least I can do?

1 comment:

  1. I keep thinking about #5, but not sure how to articulate what I'm thinking. There's more, but...if you are truly "in the kingdom of God" there are ways to serve, no matter what your skills, you are serving just by the life and example you are leading. People tend to compare "service skills", but I'm not sure God does. And if you are truly " in the kingdom of God" I'm not sure you could not want to serve.

    ReplyDelete